Don’t let your Valentine’s Day be interrupted by a plumbing emergency. Mac Plumbing offers these tips to clear your drains and not your wallet.
- Watch Them
- If you notice your kitchen sink is draining slower than usual, this could mean a clog from food waste or grease build-up.
- If you notice your bathroom sink or tub is draining slowly, it’s probably caused by clogged hair. Hairballs are the chief cause of clogs.
- A cheap solution to both problems is an inexpensive drain strainer that can be found at your nearest hardware store.
- Smell Them
- If you keep your bathroom and kitchen sparkling clean but still notice a bad odor coming from your drains, this could mean backed up or overflowing septic tank.
- You’ll need to call Mac Plumbing to see what’s going on. Mac uses camera diagnostics so we can check out pipes and see where the problem lies.
- Pamper your Septic Tank
- Know where your septic tank is located.
- Look around the tank area for pooling water or wet ground. This could mean that roots have broken the pipes or a clog from the house has made its way down the pipes and caused a blockage.
- The drain will either need to be snaked or the overflowing tank may need to be pumped.
- Either way, you’ll need to call Mac Plumbing to get you running smoothly.
- Mac Plumbing offers routine pumping that can prevent system failures.
- Call Mac
- No matter what the problem, you need to call Mac Plumbing when you first notice any of these signs of problems.
- You can count on Mac Plumbing to provide you the best service before a problem starts or when those emergencies arise.
Be prepared with a plumbing check-up from Mac Plumbing. And if you do find yourself with plumbing problems, be sure and Contact Mac Plumbing or call us at (931) 552-5555.