Mac Plumbing is hiring Plumbing Technicians! Are you highly motivated, a team player, able to work well individually, willing to learn new things, someone who enjoys interacting with people, and ready for a new challenge every single day? If so, we are looking for you!
- Report to the Operations Manager/Owner.
- Serving the clients of the company by expertly servicing customers’ entire plumbing system.
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home and maintaining a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Re-check all plumbing repairs and installations one more time, after you’ve repaired or replaced it, before leaving the client’s home to ensure everything is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time.
- Always explain to the client what service you are performing. Explain and show the client how the company provides superior service.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Never sell the client a repair that they don’t need. Perform a proper inspection of the client’s entire plumbing system. Make sure you look for ways to prevent future breakdowns. Properly use the Pricing Guide. Do the right job for the client and everyone will win.
- Explain the club memberships to the client, giving them an opportunity to join.
- Always record the age of critical plumbing equipment, like the water heater, on each and every invoice to ensure that we send the right technician on the right job.
- Maintain your truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has. Park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” when possible.
- Obey the company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules.
- MUST be able to pass regular drug testing; be open to background checks; and have a valid driver’s license and a relatively clean driving record
- MUST be willing to work after hours and occasional weekends and holidays
- MUST have excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
What’s in it for you? You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Great money!
- Great opportunity!
- Growth potential!
- Continual training & education!
- And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
If this is the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please, please, please apply. We would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.
Email your information to apply.