Join us in celebrating 30 years of serving Clarksville!
Mac Plumbing is currently seeking Plumbing Apprentices to join our team, who are dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience every day. Our apprentices perform basic plumbing tasks, assist the Plumbers, and provide exceptional customer service at ALL times by treating customers with the utmost respect and attention. The position will provide on-the-job training, shadowing, and learning while requiring adherence to workplace procedures, following health and safety guidance, and successfully completing tasks to help you gain further Plumbing licenses/certifications.
- Residential Service Technician earns a competitive wage plus monthly bonuses, incentives
- Hourly pay
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Simple IRA Match Program
- Company-paid uniforms
What Will I Do?
- Assist plumbers in completing work orders and maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Organize materials as instructed.
- Field duties include operating company vehicle in safe and courteous manner.
- Observe all safety requirements.
- Communicate in a professional manner when in uniform.
- Valid Tennessee Drivers License (3 years driving experience with clear driving record)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior plumbing and drain cleaning experience/exposure is a plus
- Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- A desire to learn and become a licensed plumber.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to dig trenches
- Maintain well-groomed appearance and keep a clean uniform and work shoes