If you are someone who loves helping people and is looking for a part-time work and a place to call home, Mac Plumbing, Heating & Air is the place for you! We are a family-friendly team and provide high quality and reliable plumbing and heating and cooling services to Clarksville and Montgomery County, TN.
Hours: Part time 2-5 days a week, hours 8:00am – 3:00pm with a minimum of 5 hours each day.
Location: 2968 B, E Old Ashland City Rd, Clarksville, TN 37043
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Evaluate, assign, and dispatch service and maintenance calls to the right technician, based on the job instructions.
- Work with other office personnel to ensure first calls for next day are assigned and structured for max efficiency.
- Ensure all information needed is entered into job notes and available for technicians.
- Communicate with other office personnel and customers.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting our company in a quick and efficient manner.
- Providing a 5-star experience from all points of contact.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress and reschedule service calls according to company guidelines.
- Complete customer updates and reschedule calls in a timely manner, ensuring that all customers receive consistent communication.
- Assist in filing.
- Help keep the office clean and tidy.
- Keep office supplies stocked.